In A Galaxy, Far Far Away

We started from the bottom of the ocean, and now ended up high in the sky with the stars. Frontiers was different from my other STEAM classes. It was almost like a Humanities class, but for science. Most of our action projects were about the science-related grand challenges we meet today, and how they can be surpassed. It reminded me of my first STEAM class at GCE, Water, which is quite funny given this is my last STEAM class at GCE. I was given the choice of another grand challenge to cover in this action project. The grand challenge I chose was space way stations. They are like gas stations for spacecrafts. I had to present it all on one digital poster I made myself. The purpose of this poster is to talk about what we need to accomplish this big project, and the obstacles we will face along the way.



Works Cited

Chu, Jennifer. “Galactic Gas Stations.” MIT News | Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 5 Mar. 2014, news.mit.edu/2014/galactic-gas-stations-0305.

Smitherman, David, and Gordon Woodcock. “Space Transportation Infrastructure Supported By Propellant Depots.” Space Transportation Infrastructure Supported By Propellant Depots | AIAA SPACE Forum, 14 June 2012, arc.aiaa.org/doi/abs/10.2514/6.2011-7160.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FedEc(osystem)

"I drink you need some water..."

Deserted